The company has one mission, and it is a satisfaction of its customers. For this resolution, they launched a survey system to know about satisfaction its customer. If you also the customer then you can also take part in this satisfactory Piercing Pagoda survey and grab a chance to win gift cards, grocery cards, plus card,50 fuel points and digital coupons.
You are offered a chance to give feedback about your shopping experience. You actually get to give the feedback by taking part in the Piercing Pagoda customer satisfaction survey – which is also known as the feedback survey. At its core, the survey is made up of a series of questions that you, as a customer, are expected to answer.
You answer the questions on the basis of your recent shopping experience. Through the feedback received from the customers who take part in the survey, the management team is able to identify areas where things are going well. They are also able to identify areas where improvements need to be made.
Piercing Pagoda Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards:
There are many cool prizes those who participate and complete the customer satisfaction survey on the customer satisfaction survey link. You may receive discounts, rewards or free points. There are also chances of receiving gift cards by participating in the survey program.
Piercing Pagoda survey Requirements for Participation
- Any device, be it a laptop, tablet computer or smartphone with an active online connection.
- A receipt of purchase that is more than 7 days old.
- The date and time and the Entry ID listed on the reception will be necessary to input this survey contest.
- Awareness of either English or Spanish. Kroger feedback survey questions will be put forth in either of these two languages.
How to take the Piercing Pagoda survey:
- First, go to the official site link and enter the information given on your receipt like Date, Time & Entry ID to start the survey. www.pagodasurvey.com
- Your survey will start so relate all the answer to the last visit and carefully answer all the questions.
- The first question is about the purchasing department of your attention during your last visit.
- Next, the question is to rate your overall experience,
- Now rate the grocery baggers, price on items compared to other stores, and friendly response of employees is required.
- They will also ask you to rat your satisfaction level for quality of store brands, cleanliness of store, ease of moving through, the polite response of checkout team, sale items on stock, etc.
- Then they ask for your satisfaction relating to freshness, production department, prices of produce, a warm response of staff, stock items, etc. as their main aim is customers satisfaction.
- Similarly, they ask you to rate for your comfort for deli department, fresh and stock items.
- They will ask for the convenience of your intended item.
- After completion of the survey ensure your satisfaction parameters are again.
- As their main goal is to achieve the highest customer satisfaction they ask to select yes/no for any difficulty you had felt during your visit.
- If you want to give feedback on another department, they always welcome its customers for that.
- In the end, they thank you for your valuable feedback and ask general questions like how many times you have visited? Then they ask for willingness to give your email address or your sweepstakes participation.
- Additional, they ask you for providing some necessary details consist of your provided feedback.
- At last, they are thanking you again for spending your time to give feedback and notify you via email if you will receive lucky winner of sweepstakes.
Pagoda Reference Links
- Piercing Pagoda Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.pagodasurvey.com
- Piercing Pagoda Official Site: www.pagoda.com