Target Survey Requirements And Rules:
- The survey available online so you need internet access and pc/laptop smartphone to complete the survey
- A recent receipt, which is no older than 14 days.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- You need to be a legal resident of the US.
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- You must be aware of the English or Spanish language.
How To Take Part In Target Survey:
Step 1: Visit the link given below: Informtarget.com
Step 2: From the homepage choose the survey language form three options that are English, French or Spanish.
Step 3: Now enter your zip code for the USA or your postcode. You can even enter the survey code to proceed further for the survey process.
Step 5: You have to follow the series of questionnaires.
Step 6: Users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members they experienced.
Step 7: Now follow the on-screen guidance to complete the survey.
- Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.informtarget.com
- Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Official Rules
- Target Official Site: www.target.com
- Online – Contact Target Customer Service.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (612) 304-6073
- Mail: Target Corporate Office & Headquarters1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403.
Target Phone Numbers:
For you who are going to call Target phone number, you may call 1 612 304 6073. Or, you can also call 1 612 696 3400, and both Target numbers will connect you to Target office.
Note that during your survey, answer all the question depends on your experience at the store during the last visit. The users will get a chance to win a prize that is Free Validation Code To Redeem An Offer.