USPS Survey Rules And Requirements:
- You must be 18 or older than that.
- The receipt must be from the most recent visit and must be valid.
- You must participate in the survey only on your official site, that is, at homedepot.com/survey.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must participate in the survey within 30 days of your visit.
- A laptop or a computer or a mobile device.
- Internet connection or Wi-Fi connection to the device you are using.
- Knowledge of English or French or Spanish, since the page, allows the configuration of these languages.
USPS Survey Steps/ Procedures:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Choose the language of your choice.
- Select the option ‘Start survey’ to start the survey.
- Then you must enter the zip code or zip code of your residence.
- Click Next’.
- Now enter the User ID and Password that are printed on your receipt.
- Again, click on ‘Next’.
- Here, you must answer all questions with sincerity. That is, answer all the questions in the survey based on your recent experience
- Send the survey.
- Finally, you must enter your personal information, such as name, address. In addition, you must provide your contact information.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Information:
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 Am to 8:30 Pm
- Saturday: 8 Am to 6 Pm
USPS Map Location